*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are we can help! Call your nearest Wellness Way Clinic for more information and to get tested.
Guacamole Dip Recipe
Total Time: 10-15 minutes Makes: 4 servings
– 3 organic avocados
– 1-2 limes
– 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
– 1/2 medium onion
– 2 organic roma tomatoes
– 1 tablespoon cilantro
– 1 garlic clove
1. In a large bowl, scoop out and deseed each avocado.
2. Squeeze lime juice over avocado and then mash while added salt, cumin, and cayenne.
3. Fold in onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic.
4. Add additional lime juice to desired taste.
*Best served chilled with organic blue corn chips.