What is it going to cost to regain my health?
What Wellness Really Costs – A Personal Story
Here at The Wellness Way we want to be upfront about what each service may cost you and which is billable or not billable to insurance. This way you can make the best decision for you and your family. Please note that all the prices listed below are approximate and may vary slightly by location. Check with your local Wellness Way for payment options and in network insurance providers.
DIAGNOSTIC TESTING (LAB WORK)
- Lab work is based on the individual and varies greatly in price. The Wellness Way believes strongly in testing and works diligently to find you the best possible pricing on lab services.
- Some lab work is billable to insurance and some is not.
- Pricing and insurance information will be gone over by a doctor or staff member when the test kit or order for blood work is given.
- Consultations to go over lab results and discuss a plan of care ARE NOT included in the price of the lab test.
SERVICES THAT MAY BE BILLABLE TO INSURANCE
- Please note that just because a service is billable to insurance does not mean it will be covered by your insurance provider.
- Chiropractic care plans available for purchasing discounted bundled visits when insurance is not being billed.
- Some of the services may be billable to Medicare and Medicaid. Medicaid will only cover services for providers located in the state your Medicaid is through.
Exams (New Patient Exams and Re-Exams)
$100 – $175
$80 – $260
$40 – $60
$20 – $40
SERVICES NOT BILLABLE TO INSURANCE
- Insurance companies do not allow any of the following services to be billed. If you have an HSA (Health Savings Account) they may or may not allow for reimbursement. Please check with your HSA to determine what they allow to be purchased with HSA funds.
- Consultation and nutrition pricing is based on the individual. Once test results are received a billing specialist will meet with you to determine approximate pricing of your care plan and offer discounted pricing on bundled services. Contact the billing department for more information.
Supplements and Super foods
Patient Education/Nutrition Counseling
2 Week Follow-Up
$10 – $100 per supplement